- Mandaram is committed to providing all of its clients with stringent protection protocols of any personal and health data as well as documents and or sensitive information provided to us.
Personal, sensitive and/or confidential information
- Mandaram may hold commercial information about the client which may include names, addresses, telephone number(s), and email addresses and health information. All information and/or documentation provided to us by a client or potential client is only used for the purposes of work in our capacity of engagement by the client in respect to the services that we offer, administration purposes, answering questions or queries from a client or potential client, and/or during assessment purposes in respect to whether we are the most suited people to take on a client.
- In addition to the above, personal, sensitive and/or confidential information may be provided to a client’s legal advisors (when requested), and/or Mandaram’s professional lawyers during the course of legal obligations concerning any disputes.
Personal, sensitive and/or confidential information is not used for:
- We do not use personal data, health information, sensitive and/or confidential information for any reasons other than stated in this privacy statement. We do not provide personal data or any details concerning potential or contracted work to any other party, nor do we send information overseas. We do not undertake automated processing. We do not use the services of marketing agencies. We do not subcontract any work out to third parties.
Personal, health and or confidential information is kept for:
- As long as necessary to provide the services required and for complying with legal obligations and or resolving any (unlikely) disputes.
How we protect your information:
- All client information and job outputs are protected using a stringent internal security management policy. These measures are in place to reduce the risk of loss and/or unauthorised access by third parties. These include firewalls, password protection, virus protection and data encryption of all backups, as well as physical access controls within our office.
- Mandaram works stringently at adhering to privacy laws, including those of Europe (GDPR) (the leader in Data Protection) and Australia.
Access to personal information:
- Clients can access information held by Mandaram, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. For security reasons, clients or individuals may be required to put their request in writing. If at any time you feel that your personal information has been mishandled by us, please contact us directly to discuss this. We will be most happy to work with you to resolve any concerns that you may have within 7-14 days.